Ahh, Mexico, you
seize me yet again. Yet again, I had another non-disappointing adventure that I
will never forget. I captivated your beauty and ravished in your sunshine and
sandy beaches and touristy clubs. Go ahead and click play and enjoy my beach
and boat friendly excursions:
Cabo San Lucas was amazing. I had so much fun and had a really big group of friends that had no problems arise while we were there. Simply, we were there to have a good time and that was definitely accomplished! It did remind me a lot of Cancun with all the under age drinking and the whole city was lit up with full active young adults (and the few families who probably did not realize it was spring break when they booked their vacations). We danced the nights away in the clubs and shuffled in the streets.. all in having a good time. And so I bring you, the good times, the best of times and the nights/days I will always remember and never forget!
Not only did we dance and enjoy the beach but some of us got to go cliff jumping (clearly not I since I am afraid what is beyond the deep blue sea), jet skiing, whale watching, rented a boat to do whatever we wanted to for a few hours, pet/hold a jaguar (which my friend actually was bit by the jaguar), meet a celebrity (Brody Jenner)bro-ed out in the bro-cean (bros only) and danced the nights away. All in all it was a wonderful trip! And only . . .
37 days until Studying in Florence, Italy! Cannot believe it is coming up so soon... I know the first weekend trip will be to Cinque Terre:
*Remember: Travel young and travel often. Take risks and make mistakes and along the way be at peace with that you can only be old and wise if you were young and stupid.

No comments:
Post a Comment